And it’s again a week without a post, I’m sorry! My excuse this time? The cold! This nasty thing got me on Monday and kind of knocked me out. Anyway, I’m back and I prepared a video for you. This time I wanted to show you how I made some of my stunning water colored backgrounds. I learned this technique on YouTube a while ago and used it ever since.
You mainly need a sponge dauber (while I was searching on Google for this, I realized it’s called foam brush, oh well), something like this: pack from Joann, your water color of choice, and a piece of water color card stock. I prefer Distress Ink and Ranger water color paper.
Enjoy the video and thanks for watching 🙂
- Paper Smooches – Spectrum
- Paper Smooches – Party Posse
- Lawn Fawn – stitched rectangle die
- Lawn Fawn – meadow borders
- Lawn Fawn – Everyday Sentiment Banner die
- Distress Ink – Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio
- Spectrum Noir – Sparkle Pen
- Copic Markers