Hello, hello, I’m excited to share a mixed media tag for PaperArtsy with you. The theme this time is “Spring”, which was perfect since I love all the spring colors – especially the softer ones (not pastells though, lol).
What do you think? Did I get the spring colors right on this mixed media tag? I definitely had fun playing with those fun patterns from Gwen’s new set. And I just realized that Gwen’s last name “Lafleur” means “flower”, so I obviously picked a great theme for a tag using her stamps.
Are you already in Spring mood? I know it’s just the end of January (or should I say, already the end?) but it feels like creating something in Spring colors helps lifting the mood and surviving those last, dark winter days.
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope to see you next time.
From my store The Maker Deli
- Gwen Lafleur EGL06
- Seth Apter Blue Bayou and Heavy Cream Fresco Finish Paint
- Gwen Lafleur and Seth Apter embossing powder in Lapis Lazuli, Turkish Bronze, Ancient Amber
From other stores
Some of these links are affiliate links which means I earn a small commission, if you use my links to shop. No worries though, you won’t pay anything extra. Thanks for your support 🙂
- PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paint in Mustard Pickle, Peachy Keen, Summer Sky, Peach Nectar
- PaperArtsy stamp from Allison Bomber “Spring”
- Gel Press Minis
- White embossing powder (for example Wow Super Fine White)
- Versamark ink and embossing pen
- Tim Holtz Paper Dolls and Wings ephemera
- Archival Ink in Watering Can
- Old paper, bottle cap, brushes, brayer