Check out the video here:
First of all, I totally love the new Seth Apter spray. The color is just awesome. Perfect for the dreamer of dreams 😉 Half way through the process I thought that I need a moon too – you know, sun, moon and stars – but decided against it. I think that was a good idea, lol. I hope you enjoyed the video and my art journal page and feel inspired to get your journal out.
See you next time.
Some of my links are affiliate links which means I earn a small commission, if you use my links to shop. No worries though, you won’t pay anything extra. Thanks for your support 🙂
Items you can find in my store makerdeli.com
- Tarot XIX The Sun as part of the “Variety of Psychic Stamps” plate
- Gwen Lafleur embossing powder in Burmese Jade and Saffron (part of the Spiced Market Kit)
- Dina Wakley paint in white
Items you can find at Viva Las VegaStamps!
- Tarot XIX The Sun SKU 20156
- Squiggly Star SKU 19822
- Stitching Lines SKU 19642
- Doodle Dots SKU 19827
- Row of Chevrons SKU 19829
Items you can find in other stores:
- Aladine iZink Dye Spray from Seth Apter in Sunshine
- Pebeo Acrylic pen in 0.7 white
- Archival Ink in Potting Soil
- Distress Archival Ink in Spiced Marmalade and Fossilized Amber
- Distress Oxide in Walnut Stain
- Distress Oxide Spray in Mermaid Lagoon
- Lindy’s FlatFabio
- PaperArtsy Infusions in Golden Sand, Orange Country, The Sage