Wow, you don’t make a video for one week and all of the sudden your entire voice over is full of “ERM”… I’m sorry for that 😉
We are here, the last video in my Dylusions Art Journal series. Well, there is a give away next week (spoiler), so stay tuned for that. I really hope that you enjoyed all the videos and that you might have gotten some ideas for your own art journaling. The last video is showing some of my favorite techniques for decorating art journal pages. Of course, there are gazillion other ways, but I picked 3 that kind of worked together, are simple, and create really gorgeous pages. You can always add some more doodles or sentiments to them if you like. I just like the effect of masking areas off with the black paint.
Have fun watching the last part, 3 ways to decorate your Art Journal pages 🙂
I would love to hear from you: What is your favorite art journaling technique? How do you decorate your art journal pages?
The Dylusions Art Journal Series
Here are all the other videos from my Dylusions Art Journal series, in case you want to watch them again 😉
- Walk Through Dylusions Art Journal
- Part 1 – Getting Started with the Dylusions Art Journal
- Part 2 – Color Combinations with Dylusions Ink Sprays
- Part 3 – Creating Bright Backgrounds with Dylusions Ink Sprays
- Part 4 – Adding the 1st Layer of Interest To the Background
- Part 5 – Adding the 2nd Layer of Interest to the Background with Dylusions Paints
- Part 6 – How to Add a Pocket to Your Dylusions Art Journal
- Part 7 – Creating a Colorful Background with Dylusions Paints