Welcome to another video in my Dylusions art journal series. This time I’m adding even more interest to the background with Dylusions Paints.
I’m using several stencils to blend the Dylusions paints onto the background. For the blending you can either use the Ranger blending tool or for example make up sponges, both work perfectly fine. When I first used the paints, it was bleeding through the stencil all the time and the images were all messed up to the point where I didn’t even use the paints anymore. During her class, Dyan Reaveley explained why this happens and showed us how to avoid the bleeding. I learned that I should use just a little of the paint. I could have had that idea on my own… 😉
I don’t want to talk too much, so here is the video. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed my quick video 🙂
The Dylusions Art Journal Series
If you want to start at the beginning of my series, here are the other videos that I uploaded so far.
- Walk Through Dylusions Art Journal
- Part 1 – Getting Started with the Dylusions Art Journal
- Part 2 – Color Combinations with Dylusions Ink Sprays
- Part 3 – Creating Bright Backgrounds with Dylusions Ink Sprays
- Part 4 – Adding the 1st Layer of Interest To the Background