Welcome back to my Dylusions art journal series. Today I share a little trick Dyan Reaveley showed us during her class: How to add a pocket for a tag to your art journal.
- Your art journal
- An envelope
- Craft knife
The first time she showed us her pockets I didn’t think that I could create a page like that, but after you’ve seen what it takes, it’s so simple 🙂
My video explains every step of adding a pocket to one of your art journal pages. Enjoy 🙂
The Dylusions Art Journal Series
If you want to start at the beginning of my series, here are the other videos that I uploaded so far.
- Walk Through Dylusions Art Journal
- Part 1 – Getting Started with the Dylusions Art Journal
- Part 2 – Color Combinations with Dylusions Ink Sprays
- Part 3 – Creating Bright Backgrounds with Dylusions Ink Sprays
- Part 4 – Adding the 1st Layer of Interest To the Background
- Part 5 – Adding the 2nd Layer of Interest to the Background with Dylusions Paints
Finally, I should start thinking about the last videos. Phew, there are so many neat things that she showed us. I guess that it can’t go on forever, so I will record just a few more videos and will be done. Not more than 10, I promise 😉
At the end you have to just grab your own journals and start creating. And believe me, it’s so much more fun to do it on your own than watching someone 😉 Let me know what you think, what techniques you still like to see and don’t forget to show me your own pages! I’d love to see all your creations and art work!